Want to volunteer? Start the process today!
You must be approved to:
- Attend field trips
- Volunteer at PTA events, in classrooms, in the library, in the school garden, etc.
Steps in the process:
- Fill out the APS volunteer application
- Complete the Safe Schools training that will be sent to you
- Scan the QR Code to begin the application process
- How long does it take to be approved?
- a minimum of 2 weeks
- I will only volunteer once, do I still need to be approved?
- Yes, even if you will only volunteer once, you need to be approved.
- I’m already approved. How long is it valid for?
- Your application is good for 3 years. You will have to re-apply every 3 years. You will receive an email when it’s time to re-apply
Questions? Contact Ms. Savage (Campbell Volunteer Coordinator)